SS Mehta & Sons Limited
Established in 1959, S.S MEHTA & SONS Limited is an accomplished, experienced and highly geared Civil Engineering establishment. The company delivers a full scope of Civil Engineering works on several sites at any given time. We operate both as the principal contractor for projects both in the private and public sector with an extensive client base ranging from international donor organizations, city councils, local authorities, developers and national and international airports.
The company is able to and has undertaken projects of varying contract values that extend up to over 10 Billion Kenyan Shillings (USD 120 Million). Additionally, the company is fully facilitated to operate several projects simultaneously, even if sites are geographically located far apart from each one another.
Ever since the company was founded in 1959, we have independently developed the skills and capability to provide a complete range of ground works and civil engineering works. This allows our clients to make choices to access all or only part of services available.
It is important to note, that our ability to deliver all services in the field is extremely beneficial to
the client, as valuable time is saved, that would otherwise be used in sourcing, selecting and
administering multiple suppliers. Additionally, single project responsibility and accountability is
promoted, enabling the client to monitor progress more efficiently.
Among the projects we have undertaken include;
• Rehabilitation of national highways & urban roads
• Repair and rehabilitation of international airports
• Construction of airstrips
• Major concrete works such as bridge & flyovers
• Development of industrial parks
• Development of commercial complexes and residential estates
• Milling and recycling asphalt roads
• Construction and rehabilitation of gravel roads
• Trunk sewers, oxidation ponds and treatment works
• In take works water supply distribution and associated works
• Dam construction
• Major earthworks